Learn MCQ with Answers
- The Captain, ________had a score of 30.
- Award of Nobel Prize in Literature was started from the year ____
- A contractor estimates that he can paint a house in 5 days by using 6 men. If he actually uses only 5 men for the job how many days will it take to do this job?
- He had written the book before he——–
- What are the correct sentence ?
- If A and B are substitute goods, an increase in the price of good A would:
- Who is the first great English story-teller in English Literature?
- Darwin didn’t mean to attack people’s religious ____.
- I————–before Mr Rahaman went my office.
- নেপ কোথায় অবস্থিত?