- has waited
- was waiting
- are waiting
- have been waiting
Learn MCQ with Answers
- In the Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith argues that:
- The committee consists ____ five members.
- Although Rehan had______to love Mourin, he was disappointed.
- Which one of the following terms is defined as the mixture of a firm’s debt and equity financing?
- If A and B are complements, an increase in the price of good A would:
- Which is a play by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written in 1603 or 1604.
- The minimum legal price that can be charged in a market is:
- Every member of my family ____ here tonight.
- Opposite of ‘Help’ is –
- It is necessary________with Mrs. Tuli immediately.