Learn MCQ with Answers
- Which of the following is least likely to be a normal good?
- She was the most ____ person he had ever met; in fact, her magnanimous nature knew no limits.
- The verb agrees with subject in ____
- The island is a colony: however, in most matters it is ____ and receives no orders from the mother country.
- If the own price elasticity of demand is infinite in absolute value, then
- Lemonade, a good with many close substitutes, should have an own-price elasticity that is:
- ‘Ode to the west wind’ is by ____
- This issue is now ____ discussion ____ the top management level.
- Choose the correct spelling.
- catherine wants to work in Italy, so she is________Italian.