Learn MCQ with Answers
- ‘The Rime of the Ancient Mariner’ is a ____
- What is the antonym of “Gloomy”
- Hurry up! we have to go ______ five minutes
- Which one of the following is an unintended result of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?
- They (not come)_________to the meeting if they had been informed about.
- We couldn’t buy anything because______ of the shops were open.
- Wordsworth was inspired by ____
- The seller side of the market is known as the:
- This book ____ first published in 1985.
- Who is the father of English Literature?