Learn MCQ with Answers
- The 50 stars on the Stars and Stripes flag stand for each of the states on the U.S. What do the 13 stripes represent?
- He died ____ hunger.
- The correct antonym of ‘ Anomaly’ is-
- In order to maximize net benefits, firms should produce where:
- Which of the following is (are) true?
- The sense of touch is essential in locating external objects if__________ close to our bodies.
- Which one of the following capital intensity ratios indicates the largest need for fixed assets per dollar of sales?
- ‘Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.’ Who said this and where?
- The manager institutes an incentive structure to ensure
- He fall _____ in his house and has been in bed for two days.