Learn MCQ with Answers
- The 50 stars on the Stars and Stripes flag stand for each of the states on the U.S. What do the 13 stripes represent?
- Consider a market characterized by the following inverse demand and supply functions: PX = 10 – 2QX and PX = 2 + 2QX. Compute the number of units and the price at which those units will be exchanged when there is an $8 per unit price floor.
- Suppose market demand and supply are given by Qd = 100 – 2P and QS = 5 + 3P. The equilibrium quantity is:
- If it is thew present administration ____ for the economic crisis, the first step toward a solution is to reject the incumbent at the polls this November.
- The U.S. government coding system that classifies a firm by the nature of its business operations is known as the:
- When Bilal called me I _________ that we________ fishing soon.
- Who is called the ‘poet of love’?
- Other things held constant, the lower the price of a good
- Galileo taught that the earth________around the sun.
- Lead is cheaper than silver because it is-