Learn MCQ with Answers
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day.” – A quote by whom?
- The formula which breaks down the return on equity into three component parts is referred to as which one of the following?
- One cannot see through, translucent materials, but light can pass through ____.
- what is the synonym of delude?
- Fie! you can tell a lie. the italicized part in this sentence has been used as-
- If a producer offers a price that is in excess of a consumer’s valuation of the good, the consumer:
- Who is the writer of ‘The Merchant of Venice’?
- “Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making excuses.” – A quote by whom?
- If the own price elasticity of demand is infinite in absolute value, then
- He has been ill————Friday last