Learn MCQ with Answers
- ‘I wandered Lonely as a cloud’ is an example of____
- If the income elasticity for lobster is 0.4, a 40% increase in income will lead to a:
- What is the time _____ your watch?
- ‘Paradise Lost’ was written by ____
- The additional benefits that arise by using an additional unit of the managerial control variable is defined as the:
- Carlos can run much faster than ___ (can). [choose the correct pronoun]
- ‘Knowledge is power’ was stated by____
- He has been ill————Friday last
- The sense of touch is essential in locating external objects if__________ close to our bodies.
- Which one of the following statements related to taxes is correct?