Learn MCQ with Answers
- The capital city of Bangladesh?
- ‘Paradise Lost’ is a/an ____
- When it started raining she made ____ the building.
- ‘Ode to the west wind’ is by ____
- The critic must have detested the play, for the review was not merely ____, it was ____.
- We shall return before the sun ___ .
- Early to bed and early to rise ____ a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Farid can complete a job in 12 hours, and Jibon can complete the same job in 8 hours. Farid starts the job at 9 a.m., and stops working at 3 p.m. If Jibon starts working at 4 p.m. to complete the remaining job, at what time is the job finished?
- Fear of the police made the thief ____ away.
- “No one has ever achieved greatness without dreams.” – A quote by whom?