Learn MCQ in English
Learn MCQ in Bangla
Start MCQ Test
Submit New MCQ
Terms of Services
Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
Who is William Hazlitt? ...
Who is William Hazlitt?
William Hazlitt is an Essayist.
‘The waves ….. ‘(from ‘I wandered lonely as a cloud’ is an example of ____
‘David Copperfield’ is a / an ____ novel.
Leave a Reply
Learn MCQ with Answers
What is Morse code?
In the poem ‘To Daffodils’ the poet weeps over ____
What are the advantages to a firm of selling gift certificates?
He was astonished ____ my courage.
What is the analogy between hermit:gregarious
what kind of men is quite the opposite of supercilious?
I————–before Mr Rahaman went my office.
What is the meaning of the word ‘Dirge’?
Compensation quartile strategy in which 75% of employers pays below than market and remaining 25% pays compensations higher than market is called
What is the analogy between TREE: ROOT
Micro Solutions Bangladesh
and/or MCQ Academy.