Learn MCQ with Answers
- Total product begins to fall when:
- Given a linear demand function of the form QX d = 500 – 2PX – 3PY + 0.01M, find the inverse linear demand function assuming M = 20,000 and PY = 10.
- Demand is perfectly elastic when the absolute value of the own price elasticity of demand is:
- The black moths ____ have genetically become more tolerant of pollution.
- After a price decrease for good X, the new consumer equilibrium level of good X will be:
- Who is the writer of The Caroline Period?
- He had a _____ headache.
- The author of the book ‘Asian Drama’ is ____
- Choose the phrase contains words opposed to each other in meaning?
- Choose the correct spelling.