- ran off
- faithful to their employers.
- made him quite vain
- out of favor with him
- with all our power
Learn MCQ with Answers
- Who is the writer of ‘The Falcon’?
- “No two things have been combined better than knowledge and patience.” – A quote by whom?
- The property that rules out indifference curves that cross is:
- He is popular ____ all ____ his goodness.
- When the girl caught sight of the ____, she gave scream.
- Who is the writer of The Augustan Period?
- The correct antonym of ‘ Amicable’ is-
- That lady asked the shopkeeper what the _________ of the phone was.
- The price-sales ratio is especially useful when analyzing firms that have which one of the following?
- Farid can complete a job in 12 hours, and Jibon can complete the same job in 8 hours. Farid starts the job at 9 a.m., and stops working at 3 p.m. If Jibon starts working at 4 p.m. to complete the remaining job, at what time is the job finished?